Pricing & Occupancy
|Days||Price per night||Persons|
|Sun to Fri||₹9500||Upto 12|
Maximum occupancy: 22 people with extra cost ₹500 pp
Check-in & Checkout time
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
About Dew Villa
Dew Villa is a 4BHK villa located at Tiger Point in Lonavala. It is ideal for bachelor parties, group outings, and those seeking a peaceful getaway. The villa is just 12 km away from Lonavala city center on the Ambey Valley road and close to Tung Fort.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- 4 AC bedrooms
- 4 washrooms
- 2 bedrooms with attached washrooms
- 2 bedrooms with 2 common washrooms shared with the hall
- Private swimming pool (16’x11′)
- TV and AC in each bedroom
- Party speaker
- Kitchen with utensils
- Microwave oven
- 24/7 caretaker and staff
- Private parking
- Option to hire a cook on request
- Homely Food Package (Lunch, Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Order food from an outside restaurant (As per menu card)
- Bring your own groceries and cook in the kitchen
- Bring your own groceries and hire a cook
- “Cloud 9 restaurant – Pure Veg” is at a walkable distance
- A refundable security deposit of ₹3000.
- A kitchen cleaning fee of ₹300 per night will be charged if the guest uses the kitchen.
- Coal for BBQ will cost between ₹300 to ₹500.
- Cooking charges will range from ₹1500 to ₹2500 per night for 15 to 25 people.
- Separate hall on ground floor for parties and gatherings
- Covered terrace with stunning mountain views
- TV and Party Speaker
Breathtaking mountain views from the bedroom
Google Map Location
How To Reach
|Private||Reach Lonavala –> Follow Ambey valley road –> Stop at Cloud 9 society (14 km from Lonavala city center)|
|Public||Reach Lonavala (by train or bus) –> Hire a cab (₹500 to ₹1000 for a one-way trip) –> Stop at Cloud 9 society|
Ample parking space for 3 cars. Extra cars or minibus needs to be parked outside gate.
Proximity To Attractions
|Tung Fort||2 km|
|Tiger & Lions point||4 km|
|Narayani Dham||14 km|
|Lonavala city center||13 km|
There are no reviews yet.