Pricing & Occupancy
|Days||Price per night||Persons|
|Sun to Fri||₹18000||Upto 15|
Maximum occupancy: 20 people with extra cost ₹1000 pp
Check-in & Checkout time
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
About Lonavala Haveli
- Well-maintained 5BHK bungalow
- Located 1.2 km away from the city center
- Ideal for families, friends, corporate groups, and pre-wedding shoots
- Perfect for marriage functions, anniversaries, and photoshoots
- Additional 2BHK attached for accommodation
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- 5 AC bedrooms
- 5 washrooms
- Private swimming pool (45’x24′)
- Five 32″ TV
- Party speaker
- High-speed Wi-Fi with 4 routers
- Outdoor patio with extra washrooms
- Small garden
- Huge parking space for 6 to 8 cars
- 2 onsite caretakers
- Oval-shaped swimming pool with artificial waterfall
- Homely Food Package (Lunch, Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Order food from an outside restaurant (As per menu card)
- Bring your own groceries and hire a cook
- A refundable security deposit of ₹5000.
- A kitchen cleaning fee of ₹300 per night will be charged if the guest uses the kitchen.
- Coal for BBQ will cost between ₹300 to ₹500.
- Cooking charges will range from ₹2000 to ₹3000 per night for 15 to 25 people.
- Indoor games like pool and carrom
- Huge varandah with group seating
- TV and Party Speaker
Google Map Location:
How To Reach
|Private||Reach Lonavala –> Enter into Valvan area –> Stop near Bapdev mandir, Valvan (1 km from Lonavala city center)|
|Public||Reach Lonavala (by train or bus) –> Hire a cab (₹200 to ₹400 for a one-way trip) –> Stop near Bapdev mandir, Valvan|
6 cars can be parked inside gate and additional cars/bus needs to be parked outside on internal road.
Proximity To Attractions
|Tung Fort||24 km|
|Tiger & Lions point||12 km|
|Narayani Dham||1.5 km|
|Lonavala city center||1.5 km|
There are no reviews yet.