This Villa is Under Maintenance
Pricing & Occupancy
|Days||Price per night||Persons|
|Sun to Fri||₹22000||Upto 12|
Maximum occupancy: 15 people with extra cost ₹1500 pp
Check-in & Checkout time
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
About Pawna Infinity
Come and stay at the Infinity Pool Villa in Pawna Lake for a beautiful and peaceful getaway. The villa has three big bedrooms, two of which is a fancy master bedroom. The villa is decorated with Balinese style furniture and has a lot of space inside. There is a large outdoor deck where you can relax in the sun and see the gorgeous view of the lake. There is also a stunning infinity pool where you can swim. The kitchen is fully equipped, there is good parking for your car, and staff can stay in separate quarters. They also have a generator so you won’t lose power. The private driveway is safe and cozy, and there are good amenities for you to enjoy while you stay here. We hope to see you soon!
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The villa features three large bedrooms with double beds and bedside tables. There are three bathrooms, with three bedrooms and bathrooms located in the main house.
The villa offers a fully-fitted kitchen with modern appliances, a spacious living and dining area, air-conditioning in the master bedroom and second bedroom, a wide deck with poolside furniture, an infinity pool overlooking Pawna Lake, Spanish tiles flooring, window frames made of old sleeper wood, and a basement with parking space, staff quarters, and storage.
- Homely Food Package (Lunch, Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Order food from an outside restaurant (As per menu card)
- Bring your own groceries and cook in the kitchen
- Bring your own groceries and hire a cook
- A refundable security deposit of ₹5000.
- A kitchen cleaning fee of ₹1000 per night will be charged if the guest uses the kitchen.
- Coal for BBQ will cost between ₹300 to ₹500.
- Cooking charges will range from ₹2000 to ₹4000 per night for 15 to 25 people.
- Enjoy swimming in the infinity pool, relax on the deck with stunning lake views, explore the surrounding nature trails, and visit nearby attractions.
- Immerse yourself in the natural surroundings and enjoy the peaceful ambiance.
- TV and Party Speaker
The villa offers unobstructed views of Pawna Lake and the lush greenery around.
Google Map Location
Gat No 62, Near Tikona Village, Pawna lake, Thakursai, Maharashtra
How To Reach
|Private||Reach Lonavala or Kamshet –> Pawna lake –> Tikona Village –> Take right from old bus stop main road –> Google map point|
|Public||Reach Lonavala or Kamshet (by train or bus) –> Hire a cab (₹1000 to ₹1200 for a one-way trip) –> Tikona Village –> Take right from old bus stop main road –> Google map point|
2 cars can be parked inside gate and additional cars can be parked outside on internal road of society.
Proximity To Attractions
|Pawna lake||1 km|
|Tikona fort||2.5 km|
|Narayani Dham||1 km|
|Lonavala city center||2.8 km|