6 BEDROOMS/6 BEDS
Extra guests: 12
Extra guest cost: ₹500
Check-in: 02:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Plot area: 11033 SqFt
Garden area: 3475 SqFt
Kitchen cleaning charges: ₹300 per day (Pay to the caretaker only if you have used the kitchen)
Security deposit: ₹5000 (This refundable amount needs to be paid in cash by guest while check-in)
This 6 bedroom villa is situated at Hilltop area of Khandala. This property is known as Hennessey villa named after one of the oldest wine of 1765. It is the old heritage which gives you a feeling of mansion. This big 6BHK villa has classic look. Perched amongst the lush paddy fields and just a hop, skip and jump away from the famous restaurants – Hennessey villa is here to keep you entertained! Get comfortable by the private pool, laze on the sunbeds, or enjoy the scenic views from the comfort of your bedroom as we ensure you have a safe & sanitized holiday.
Amenities and facilities
✓Swimming pool, ✓WiFi, ✓Air conditioning (3 rooms only), ✓TV, ✓Private bathroom, ✓Hot shower, ✓Kitchen, ✓Refrigerator, ✓Water purifier, ✓Restaurant nearby,
✓Games & Activities, ✓Party Speakers indoor only, ✓Private parking, ✓Wardrobe or closet, ✓Power backup, ✓Balcony, ✓Dining table, ✓Electrical sockets, ✓Garden, ✓Onsite caretaker, ✓Balcony.
Guest can use kitchen for free to cook food or order from nearby restaurants.
- Speaker music can only be played till 10 PM in the night.
- Swimming pool time is from 2 PM to 9 PM and 6 AM to 9 AM. Swimming in to the pool won’t be allowed in other timeslots.
- Remaining booking amount and security deposit needs to be submitted while check-in. Security deposit will be refunded while check-out.
How to reach
Reach Khandala via railway and hire cab from khandala railway station to villa. If you are coming with private vehicle then come via old Mumbai-Pune highway.
Address: near Ganesh mandir, Hilltop colony, Khandala, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410301
Things to do
- Visit Khandala hilltop
- Narayani dham (5.9km)
- Khandala railway station (1.4km)
- Lonavala railway station (5.2km)
- Sunil’s wax museum (5km)
- Live fudge factory (2.0km)
- Karla caves (16km)
- Tiger point & lions point (14.4km)
- Bhaja caves (17km)
- Visapur fort (17.6km)
- Lohagad fort (16.1km)
- Pawna lake (17.6km)
- Rajmachi fort (15.9km)
- Tung fort (26.5km)
- Tikona fort (30.3km)
- Pune airport (69.7km)
- Mumbai international airport (90.7km)
1) Three cars can be parked inside bungalow gate. Extra cars needs to parked outside the gate.
Name: Dinesh Bodke
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi
Caretaker: Gajanan Mokale
Languages: Hindi, Marathi